Smartphones and tablets have become a part of life. But, you need applications in these smartphones to use them. Have you ever wanted to use a request? Or have stopped using it as you have to pay some money to use further. Most of these applications are not free of cost. Some have in app purchase while for others you have to pay to be able to install it. To get this application for free, without making any purchase, you need Lucky Patcher App.
Lucky Patcher App. is an Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permission and bypass premium application license verification. Though Lucky Patcher apk might work on the non-rooted device but, access all its features, you need a rooted device, especially if you need to modify (mod) any applications or add any patch (code to bypass a particular verification).
You can also check:
- [GUIDE] How to Use Lucky Patcher without Rooted Smartphone Device
- (GUiDE) How to Use Lucky Patcher with Rooted Smartphone Devices
- Download Lucky Patcher APK Files for Free (All Versions)
- What is Lucky Patcher? (Everything about Lucky Patcher APK)
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher for IOS: (Free Latest Versions)
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher for PC – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 OS Computer
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher for Android: [Free Latest Versions]
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher Application for Blackberry Device (OS)
Before you could bypass the license of application purchase, you need to download and install Lucky Patcher APK app. To download Lucky Patcher apk app., click this Download Lucky Patcher APK.
Steps to Use Paid Apps for Free by using Lucky Patcher APK App.
Below we give a step by step process to remove the payment pop-up of google play store.
- Download and Install Lucky Patcher app. Use the link to Download Lucky Patcher APK App. While downloading it, you may be warned that it is not safe to install, just go on with installing the application.
On completing the lucky patcher app. installation, it may ask for root access, click on the OK button to give root access to it. You need root access as you will be modifying applications. To get root access, download King Root or other available application to make root your device.
- Open Lucky Patcher app., from the app drawer. Inside, you will find a list of applications installed on your device. Look for Google Play in that list. Open it
- On clicking google play store, a drop-down menu opens. In the drop-down menu, you will see an option: Open Menu of Patches. Click on it.
- Here look for the option, A patch to Android. Click on it.
- On clicking the option, a menu pops out. Here look for an option: Support patch for In-app and LVL emulation. This will add a patch that will bypass the verification during payment confirmation. It may prompt for permission. Click Apply.
- Now reboot the device.
- After that, you have to restart your device, then click on Play store from your app drawer. Be sure you have Lucky Patcher app running in the background or else it may not work. (open Lucky Patcher apk app. and minimize it).
- In the Google Play store, choose the application you want to download. You will see a button which says to pay some amount. Click on that button. Instead of googling pop up purchase message, you will see a Lucky Patcher apk App pop-up message, asking: Do you want to try to get this item for free? Click on Yes button.
- On clicking the yes button, the payment amount is replaced by install option. Click on the button, and you will start download without making any payment.
Long Run Use:
After you have installed the application, you need to update Lucky Patcher apk app. regularly. Since Lucky Patcher app is not a part of Play store application, you need to download the application periodically or manually from here also: Download Lucky Patcher Latest Version. The reason behind this is that, when you update the installed application, Lucky Patcher apk app. won’t be able to bypass the permission, even though you have installed it, as security patches of every application changes with every update.
- [TiPS] How to Hack In-App Purchases (Billing) with Lucky Patcher
- [TiPS] How to Uninstall System Apps on Android Device using Lucky Patcher
- [TiPS] How to Remove Ads from Android Apps using Lucky Patcher
- [Alternatives] Apps like Lucky Patcher Or Lucky Patcher Alternatives
- [TiPS] How to Convert User Apps into System Apps using Lucky Patcher
- How To Remove License Verification of Android Apps by using Lucky Patcher
- [GUiDE] How to Backup your Apps by using Lucky Patcher Application?
- [TiPS] Modded Google Play Store Detailed Download & Installation Guide
- [Solutions] How to Resolve Lucky Patcher Android App. Problems & Issues
- [FIXED] Lucky Patcher Not Working Problem? (Free In-App Purchases)
- [GUiDE] Lucky Patcher Games List 2017 For Android, IOS (100% Working)
- [TiPS] How to Customize Android Apps & Games with Lucky Patcher App?
- [TiPS] How to Get Unlimited Coins in Games using Lucky Patcher?
If this How to Make Paid Apps free by using Lucky Patcher App article has helped you and you have liked it, then please do share it with others for them to help.