Before you go into the Lucky Patcher Not Working app problem and mention some solutions, let’s talk a bit about Lucky Patcher APK App. Lucky Patcher App. is a very powerful and versatile app. It is supported both in Android and IOS. With BlackBerry introducing its latest operating system BB10, it works on that OS as well.
So, why Lucky Patcher app? Well, in this century, almost everyone uses smartphone whether Android or IOS version. To use this smartphone and bring the world to our fingertip, we need applications. These applications do not come for free. Those who are free, have Google ads and other which are not free, you must cash in some money to use it. Lucky Patcher apk helps you to remove this terms and condition and other restriction which helps you to modify these apps with your customization.
You can also read:
- [GUIDE] How to Use Lucky Patcher without Rooted Smartphone Device
- (GUiDE) How to Use Lucky Patcher with Rooted Smartphone Devices
- What is Lucky Patcher? (Everything about Lucky Patcher APK)
- Download Lucky Patcher APK Files for Free (All Versions)
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher Application for Blackberry Device (OS)
- [TiPS & GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher for Android: [Latest Versions]
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher for IOS: (Latest Versions)
- [GUiDE] Download Lucky Patcher for PC – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 OS Computer
Before you start downloading and install Lucky Patcher apk app, you should note that your device must be rooted. Without root connection, Lucky Patcher apk might not work. If your device is not rooted, then you can root your device very quickly applications like King Root or similar such app.
- Once you have a rooted device, click here to download: Download Lucky Patcher APK App.
- After you download it, click on it and install the file.
- When you open Lucky Patcher apk app. for the first time, it will ask for root permission, Grant that authorization to continue.
There are many such apps like Lucky Patcher apk, but not all are as reliable as Lucky Patcher apk. Even though Lucky Patcher app. is so powerful, sometimes we might face little problem regarding the usage of it. One such problem is that it hangs when you go to in-app purchases. So, in this Lucky Patcher Not Working article, we will be fixing this error, and we will help you through this problem in no time. Just keep reading.
Solve In-App Purchase:s
Solutions for in-app purchase depends on what actually the problem is.
Many users who use Lucky Patcher apk app. that they have not found any options of removing in-app purchase. To find the options follow these steps:
- After you have selected the application in which you want to get rid of in-app purchase, a drop-down menu is displayed. Over here select the option which says: “Open menu of Patches.”
- After you have clicked that option, another option pops saying create Modified Apk.
[Note: In some version of Lucky Patcher apk app., this step is ignored, rather its goes to next step].
- Another list pops out display a list of options. Here select the one which says: “Support patch for In-app and LVL emulation.” This patch removes all in-app purchases and makes them
- To see the result, after you have applied the patches, reboot your device. Then click the application, instead of Google in-app pop-up message, you will see Lucky Patcher app. pop-up asking you whether you want it free, click ok to continue.
- If you are applying to remove in-app purchase for the first time and the previous step did not work out, then try to download the latest version of Lucky Patcher apk app., you can download the latest version from here: Download Lucky Patcher Latest Version
- Another problem user complaint is after using in-app purchase without a problem, buying in free stopped. For this, there can be more than one reasons.
- Sometimes there is a limitation on a number of times you can buy free for in-app purchase. This is done to prevent any suspicious from the developer side. Solution to this is that you can change your date of the device.
- You may have updated the application. In that case, redo the steps again to remove in-app purchase.
- If the previous step did not work, then update Lucky Patcher apk app. to its latest version for it to work.
If none of the above Lucky Patcher Not Working solutions worked, there is a possibility that Lucky Patcher apk might not support the application. If it is not supported then it’s bad luck, you cannot do anything.
- [GUiDE] Lucky Patcher Games List 2017 For Android, IOS (100% Working)
- [TiPS] How to Customize Android Apps & Games with Lucky Patcher App?
- [TiPS] How to Get Unlimited Coins in Games using Lucky Patcher?
- [Guide] How to Make Paid Apps Free using Lucky Patcher Application
- [GUiDE] How to Backup your Apps by using Lucky Patcher Application?
- [TiPS] How to Hack In-App Purchases (Billing) with Lucky Patcher
- [TiPS] How to Uninstall System Apps on Android Device using Lucky Patcher
- [TiPS] How to Remove Ads from Android Apps using Lucky Patcher
- [Alternatives] Apps like Lucky Patcher Or Lucky Patcher Alternatives
- [TiPS] How to Convert User Apps into System Apps using Lucky Patcher
- How To Remove License Verification of Android Apps by using Lucky Patcher
So, we hope that our “Lucky Patcher In-app purchases not working” Error Fix article was helpful for you. And if you have liked this Lucky Patcher Not Working Issue article and it helped you do share it with others and comment your experience below.