Playing games on PC has been around for many years. But what to do if you want to play Android games. Well, while you cannot directly play Android games, but there is numerous android emulator that you can use to play these games. Here we are going to talk about how to download, install and play Clash Royale for PC.
The problem with the different Android emulator is that not everyone works as it is promoted. Most of the Android emulator for either Windows or Mac lags a lot. You will find almost everyone recommends to use Bluestack, but it is not good for gaming.
Originally Bluestack was released for developers in 2011 who want to test out their apps. It has features that support this development of the apps, but as for playing games, it is not that good. We recommend using Nox, an Android app player for both Windows and Mac.
Many people fear that playing Clash Royale on Android emulator might lead to a ban. But it is not true at all. You can play any of the Supercell games (the developer of Clash Royale), but they would not provide any support for playing games on your PC. Just do not use any Mod as it will lead to permanent ban whether you are playing on a PC or your smartphone. For those who are new to both Clash Royale and Nox, below we have made some highlight of what each is.
What is Clash Royale?
Clash Royale is a multiplayer card collection and dueling game that is played by gathering and upgrading these cards. It was released by Supercell on 3rd of January 2016. All almost all the cards are based on the hit game by Supercell called Clash of Clans. The games offer a wide variety of rewards and different arenas.
The game is a strategy game where you need to defeat your opponent in a multiplayer game to increase the trophies. Trophies unlock different areas and troop cards. You get various chests which provide you different cards to level up. Below we have listed all the features of Clash Royale.
Highlighting Features of Clash Royale –
- You have to destroy your opponent tower but at the same time protect your tower. The player with least tower loses.
- If you win a match, you get awarded by some gold and receive a Chest.
- The game comes with various chest include Silver chest, Gold Chest, epic chest and many more.
- You can join a clan of not more than 50 players. Joining clans help to lean different troops combination. Practice matches with them and donates troops cards to level up.
- You need to level up your troops. You can ask for a donation from your clan mates to level up your card.
- For the match, you have to make a set of eight card troops to play with your opponents.
- Clash Royale also comes up with different tournaments which you can participate to win some epic cards and lot of gold and gems.
- You can see some other duels of other legendary players and their deck to make an ultimate deck for yourself.
What is Nox App Player?
Nox is an Android emulator based on Android version 4.4.2 KitKat. It is similar to using an Android tablet or smartphone. It is fast and completely free of cost. There are no ads on this Android emulator. Nox comes with Google Play store integrated which makes it easy to download apps from Play store directly. As said Nox supports both Windows as well a Mac, so you can play in any of your preferred platforms.
Hardware Requirement to Play Clash Royale:
Before we go on how to install Nox and Clash Royale and play in it, you must know the basic requirement of your computer hardware that is needed. This requirement is irrespective of the Android emulator you want to use.
- Your PC must have a minimum of 1.5 GB of RAM for the game to work smoothly without any lagging. Also with the minimum requirement is for a scenario where you do not have any other application running at background.
- See that you have free storage space of 500 MB at least.
- The processor that you are using be at least Intel Core i3 and above or its equivalent processor.
You can also read:
Download & Install Nox
- We need to download and install Nox before we could start playing with Clash Royale. Nox app Player is very easy to download and install. Click on the download link: if you are windows user click here and for Mac user click here.
- After you have downloaded them .Exe file for Windows or .dmg file for Mac, go to the location where you have downloaded and saved the file. Click on the setup file to begin the installation. You will be required to select the location where you want to save the application. The setup will prepare and install the app in your preferred location.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the Nox icon to start the app. On first use, you need to set up the Google play store to download apps from there. Just like using a smartphone, you need to set up using your Gmail Id and its password. For a new user, you have the option to generate a new Gmail ID. Once you have set up Google play store, you can now download and install Clash Royale.
Download & Install Clash Royale for PC
To download and play clash Royale follow the steps below –
- Open Nox App Player.
- Now go to the Google Play store, and search for “Clash Royale.”
- You will see the icon just click on it to open.
- Here you will see a green saying “Install.” Click on it.
- This will install the app, and you will be ready to play the game after installation.
- After the Clash Royale gets installed, return to the home screen.
- There you will see the icon of Clash Royale.
- Click on the icon. And the game will start.
Why Go for Nox?
As a user, you might be thinking why will you go for Nox rather than other Android emulators like Bluestack and others. Here we have summarized for you why Nox is far better than any Android emulator present.
- Nox is based on Android 4.4.2 which is supported by all apps and game that are present in Google store including Clash Royale.
- Nox is completely free. There is no subscription to Moreover, Nox is free of ads. You will not find any form of advertisement here.
- Nox is fast and runs smoother than most of the Android emulator specially Bluestack.
- Nox has a simple UI and very similar to the UI you find on a tablet or a smartphone.
- All the features you have on your smartphone like taking a screenshot, rotating the screen and many more.
- Nox is not only limited to run apps and games from Google Play store. There are many apps that are not available
- You can also control the percentage of CPU and RAM usage you want. This is very useful as you can prevent any lag and decrease loading time.
- If you want to record gameplay and post it on any social sites like YouTube. Nox has its build in recorder where it can record your game as well as your voice simultaneously.
Coming to end of this how to download Clash Royale for PC. As stated Nox is indeed one of the best Android emulators when it comes to playing games like Clash Royale or testing out different apps. It has easy to use UI with fast and smooth operating. It has almost all the option with one button push.
If you liked this how to download Clash Royale for PC, then share it with others who are interested in playing Clash Royale. Do let us know what you like the best in Nox while playing Clash Royale. If you have any problem, then feel free to comment down below, and we will get back to you with an answer.